Join us at freshvintage on Sunday, June 10th at 2pm to meet Mary Kay Andrews. She'll be signing her new book, Spring Fever, which will be released on June 5, 2012. I was lucky enough to get a preview copy, and I am loving it so far!
If you don't have a book already, you can purchase one at freshvintage - Chester County Book Company will have Mary Kay's books available for sale at our shop.
And, in case you need a reason to join us, may I present...
Top 10 Reasons to Meet Mary Kay Andrews at freshvintage:
1. Duh, you love her books and you want to meet her in person.
2. So you can check "Meet a New York Times bestselling author" off your bucket list.
3. You want to talk to Mary Kay about her antiquing adventures all over the country. (Look at her latest junk haul!)
4. You have a sister, friend, cousin, mother, co-worker, or daughter who loves Mary Kay Andrews' books and you want to give that special person the WONDERFUL gift of a personally-signed book.
6. Strawberries should be ready for the pickin' by June 10th! Ain't nothin' better than reading a book and eating freshly-picked berries.
7. She is a long-time fan of freshvintage, so you know she must be totally awesome. (She commented on my blog a few times before I realized it was really her, and then I sent her a silly, gushing email.)
10. You just finished Fifty Shades of Grey, and want to read a book that you don't have to hide in your underwear drawer.
P.S. If you are planning to come, feel free to RSVP on my Facebook page.